2016 Carla Key Luper Memorial Golf Tournament
Registration for the 6th Annual Carla Key Luper Memorial Golf Tournament is now open! This event honors the life of former Auto Supply owner and employee Carla Key Luper through support of the American Diabetes Association. In 2013, our first year as a charity-focused event, we set our goal at $5,000, and we far surpassed that, raising $9,638! Once again, in 2015, through the generosity of our employees and business partners, we surpassed our expectations by raising $16,275.00. We have been very successful at raising money through sponsorship and participation but there is still plenty of room to grow for 2016!
The event is open to all Auto Supply Company customers, vendors, employees, business partners, and their friends. All friends of Auto Supply Company and their friends are encouraged to attend! You will find the player registration form and sponsorship form attached. Please let me know if you will need a printed form.
- Date: Saturday, June 11th, 2016
- Place: Reynolds Park Golf Course, Winston-Salem
- Charity: American Diabetes Association; 100% of proceeds raised from the tournament benefit the ADA
- Entry Fee: $50/player, $180/foursome (please make all checks payable to “American Diabetes Association”; cash also accepted)
- Registration: Email completed registrations to Ruby Clodfelter firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 800-282-0873 or call her at 800-282-0831
- Sponsorships: $100 sponsorships are available for all 18 holes. Six $250 sponsorships also are available. Click here to download the Player Registration/ Sponsorship form. Sponsorships include course signage and recognition at the event. Contact me at email@example.com or 336-661-6118 ext. 172 for additional sponsorship opportunities. Checks for sponsorships should be made out to the ADA. Sponsorship cut-off deadline is May 31, 2016.